- Reduction of tool- and machine-costs by means of a longer tool life. The outlet port of the coolant is close to the cutting area; consequently you can realize an optimal cooling- and lubrication effect.
- High drill speed by direct cooling at the cutting point and therefore reduction of the cutting heat.
- Quick and easy chip removal from the drill hole.
- Grinding of the peak: grinding of the cone-shaped surface
- Point angle: 118° / 170 °
- Reduction of the cutting edge according to DIN 1412 Form A pages
- Tool shank: extended morse taper
- Coolant supply: axial or radial by morse taper
Constant high quality
- Using selected and patented high performance steels
- Optimal/solid construction
- Special heat treatment
- Modern production processes in Germany
- rregular quality checks
Field of Application
Suitable for drill depths of 5xD and 7xD, horizontal and vertical drilling; suitable for drilling machines and machine centers in order to drill structural steel and cast steel (alloyed and unalloyed), steels with high material strength, profiles and laminations etc.